Adding some pink to your hump day
On Wednesday we do pink flat-lays. And when I say “we”, I’m actually just talking about myself, standing on a chair and getting weird looks from my family. Which is then followed by attempts to tickle me while I stand as still as possible and try to get the perfect angle. This flat-lay stuff is tougher than it looks.
- Miu Miu Sunglasses, Sunglass Hut
- Moleskin Journals, Herbert Evans (they’re having their annual sale at the moment)
- Mac Eye Shadows, MAC
- Pink clutch with eye icons, Cotton On
- Eye shadow crayon, Rimmel London. available at Clicks
- Lasting finish lipstick by Kate (042), Rimmel London, available at Clicks
- Age Effect eye & lip serum, Sorbet, available at Sorbet and Clicks
- IT by Alexa Chung, Exclusive Books
- Ballet ankle tie flats, Zara
I’m no make-up expert, I barely wear any because I have very sensitive skin, but I was given these Rimmel London products in a gift bag at SAFW so I thought I’d try them out. I was surprised by how much I liked them, they didn’t react with my skin – always a major win when that happens.